How to resize Windows 10 taskbar icons easy way
This probably easiest way to change Windows 10 taskbar icons to bigger size. Taskbar icon size is not issue for most Windows users but for me personally default size was just too small.
Turns out it is actually very easy to accomplish, all you have to do is download 7+ Taskbar Tweaker and follow few simple steps. Download link and instructions below.
If anybody has better and faster way of resizing icons then leave comment below.
How to make Windows 10 taskbar icons bigger:
- Download 7+ Taskbar Tweaker, link below
- Install Taskbar Tweaker and open it
- Navigate cursor to top left corner of the program
- Right click on the icon and choose Advanced Options
- Scroll down until "w10_large_icons"
- Change data from 0 to 1
There you go, now your Windows 10 taskbar icons are bigger. As i said earlier all process should not take more than 2 minutes.
I have been using 7+ Taskbar Tweaker for last 2 years and had no issues with it so can recommend 100%. Video tutorial above.